Got Questions but your time is limited?
As a busy parent, I realize it’s hard to sift through all this school information with everything else going on in your life. It’s confusing and there’s a lot at stake. Sometimes you just need assistance. Let me help. Phone consultations are the easiest way to get your burning questions answered fast. No driving, no parking, no sitters, no need to get presentable or clean the house.
For you over-scheduled parents, consider the following easy, immediate options:
– A 30 min Phone Consultation ($75)
You’ve read the book, you’ve taken the seminar, but you just have a few niggling questions you’re dying to ask. This is a good option if you already have the overview, and need some specific questions clarified.
– A 55 min Phone Consultation ($150)
This option covers a broad overview of public school choices based on your address, and includes your very own customized Public School Action Plan emailed to you afterward. Lots of time for all those burning questions you need help with.
While still one-on-one, phone consultations are a more immediate and affordable option than my in-home consultations, and scheduling is a bit more flexible.
Here’s how to book your personal phone consultation with me:
1. Select the length you want by clicking on either of the following options. You will be sent to Paypal to purchase your session. Please leave me your time preference (morning, afternoon, evening) in the “instructions to seller” box during checkout.
2. I will contact you via email with several available dates and times. Same day or next day appointments available in some cases. (*Please note I do not book on Sundays.)
3. Select the time that works best for you, and I will email the phone number you will call with your appointment confirmation. It’s that simple.
Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you!